Skip to the content
- Have you tried to stuff a bag with twenty-seven kittens?
- Get a toddler’s hands to stay inside her little mittens?
- Seventy and three balloons within a purple Beetle?
- Chocolate cake and whipping cream through hypodermic needle?
- Have you tried to stop the flow of mighty Old Man River?
- Halt a massive pine after lumberjacks yell out, “Timber”?
- Rainbows can’t be forced inside for forty-seven years;
- Eventually, they’ll come on out—through laughter, claps, or tears.
Support independent journalism