Skip to the content
- Tokens and handshakes to cut off the tongue.
- Pull out the ladder and destroy the rungs.
- Lock up the lectern and turn off the mic.
- Whitewash the bubbles and keep the guys tight.
- Speak to the forest but no chirp or hum.
- Expel the water and vanish wisdom.
- Hoist up the arrow and ignore the cross.
- Tread on the garments, and burn out the dross.
- Churn out the dictates from duplicate mold:
- Pages of zircon and parrots of gold.
- Lips made of zipper and teeth made of lead.
- Long live the silence and ignore the dead.
Support independent journalism