Skip to the content
- All alone, except my groan, and no one else is like me.
- By myself, upon a shelf, and no one shares my psyche.
- Blackened sheep and named a creep, with fingers pointing at me.
- Poisoned words, all barbed and burred, are weaponed to attack me.
- But then a hand that understands emerges quite unlikely.
- My palm it cups and lifts me up, dispersing darkness brightly
- With rainbow rays, this fellow gay singlehanded showed me
- That what was me is actually we, and now I get to know me.
Support independent journalism