Skip to the content
- I once looked up from where I sat and saw my shelf seemed odd.
- I cocked me head and looked perplexed, quite sure somehow it’s flawed.
- I stood, stepped close, inspected it, noticed the smallest crack.
- Got my duct tape, tore off a piece, and fixed it like a hack.
- I went to sail the ocean blue upon the zion ship.
- I packed my bags and bought my pass, excited for the trip.
- The gangplank down, about to board, I noticed rust astern.
- I got some paint, and patched it up, and settled all concern.
Support independent journalism