- The burdened sigh, the trickling tear, the hopeful glance above.
- The couraged step, the trembled voice, the awkward embraced love.
- The desperate heart, the longing soul, the lingering desire.
- The tightened chest, the grieving breast, the eager want for higher.
- The drooping frown, the trying smile, the piercing hunger pangs.
- The drowning self, the tired feet, the mem’ries of hymns sang.
- Th’unsteady hand, the unsure stand, the anxious cluttered mind.
- The wearied yoke, the wroughted core; a prayer in these I find.